Queer Inclusivity Workshop Ticket
Hey, wedding vendors! I hope you'll join me on Tuesday May 18th for a backyard workshop from 10-2pm that will teach you everything you need to know about being a Queer Inclusive wedding vendor!
If you have yet to book Queer couples, or maybe you already have but want to grow in your understanding of Queer-inclusion...then this is exactly what you need to set you up for a successful future of Queer-Inclusive business!
Here's what our time will look like:
10:30-11: Understanding Gender
11-11:30: Understanding Sexuality
11:30-12: Defining "inclusivity"
12-12:30: Lunch break!
12:30-1: Scenarios (how would you respond to certain situations?)
1-2: LIVE audits + Q&As
What is included in the price?
Cost: Sliding Scale $400-$800
- 4 hours of expertise from a Queer wedding vendor!
- Coffee & Lunch!
- Free inclusivity audit & follow-up meeting to create & implement an action plan (value of $350)
- Virtual goodie bag (gift cards, handlettered digital goods, etc.) (value $75)
- Listing on the Intersectional Industry Directory
- Networking and connecting with other Queer-Affirming vendors
- Lifetime access to Tess’ resources, online courses, eBooks, and general time!
How does the sliding scale work?
Based on your current financial situation, you can choose how much you are able to pay. If you choose to pay at the top of the scale, you are helping others access the class or event. If you choose to pay at the bottom of the scale, you are letting your community support you. Both are beautiful and acceptable. This is a system built on trust, so no questions will ever be asked.
Location & Accessibillity:
We will be gathered in my downtown Lancaster backyard (traditionally known as Susquehannock land). Please honor our space, the land itself, and the people who have stewarded it through your gratitude as well as cleaning up after yourself.
Accessibility requirements: driving in the city, climbing/walking down stairs (to get into the patio space or to use the bathroom).